It’s Valentine’s Day…which means it’s all chocolate and strawberries around here. What better than some dark chocolate bark (dark chocolate = healthy, right?) topped with freeze-dried strawberries.
This dessert is ridiculously easy, maybe so easy that I don’t need to include the recipe. But should you find yourself craving something chocolate and perfect today, then look no further.
DARK CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY BARK
- 16 oz. quality dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Coconut oil (for lining the baking sheet)
- Line an 8×8 pan with wax paper, spray with coconut oil.
- Melt chocolate and spread into an even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle strawberries on top and freeze until solid.
- Break into chunks and ENJOY!